At Spa Amadora, your satisfaction and comfort is our top priority. We will make every effort to provide you with a caliber of treatment and personal service that is unparalleled. If you have any questions, or suggestions, please speak up! In order to help you maximize and enhance your spa experience, we've provided a few tips on what to expect.
We recommend scheduling spa appointments in advance to ensure you receive a service and a time that you desire.
- A credit card number is required at the time of scheduling all services to hold your reservation.
- We accept cash, personal checks, Visa, Mastercard and Discover for your convenience. Returned checks are subject to a $35 check fee.
- Be sure to mention any medical information when you book an appointment. Certain treatments may not be advisable for you.
In order to help you maximize and enhance your spa experience, we've provided a few tips on what to expect upon arrival.
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your services, providing ample opportunity for check in and relaxation.
- First time guests will be required to fill out a spa information form to keep on file.
- As a courtesy to our guests, late arrivals will still end on time. The full value of your treatment will still apply.
- Upon check in, guests receive a plush robe, slippers and a locker to use during your day of services.
Spa treatments are reserved especially for you. Please notifty us at least six hours before your scheduled single service appointment, and 24 hours before 2 or more services if you need to cancel or reschedule.
Prices are subject to change without prior notification.
- Your spa treatment does not include gratuities.
Product Returns or Exchanges
We will gladly accept any retail product return for store credit so long as the return is within 30 days of purchase.
The day spa environment is supposed to be tranquil and a stress-reducing experience. It's best to leave cell phones and pagers at home or turn them off before entering the day spa.
For the safety and comfort of our guests, we ask that you follow these simple measures and guidelines:
- NO SMOKING is permitted anywhere in the facility.
- Please leave all valuables, including jewelry, at home or locked in your locker.
- Shaving is not recommended prior to any body treatments or waxing services.
- Undergarments are not necessary for spa services, but wear whatever makes you feel comfortable. Our service providers are trained to respect your privacy by using sheets and towels to professionally drape you at all times.
- Gratuities are always appreciated and reflect a favorable spa experience.
Gift Certificates can be purchased on our website, by phone and in person. They can be picked up, mailed to you, or mailed to your special person. Gift certificates must be presented at the time of service and are non-refundable.